Social Media Manager Job
This Is Us:
In-house marketing out-sourced. Harbin Designs serves our clients as their outsourced marketing department. We are a team of highly qualified designers, developers, copywriters, experts in social media, branding, and brand messaging. We have extensive experience and a strong track record in digital marketing through our use of search engine marketing, online advertising, review generation, listing management, social media, as well as other tools and techniques. Additionally, we are well-versed in traditional forms of advertising, everything from direct mail to local publication to radio. From designing, printing and delivering business cards and other printed materials, to managing the production of branded apparel, to negotiating placement rates with advertisers, to negotiating co-op-ed marketing dollars with our client’s suppliers and other partners–our team has done it all. We truly are a full-scale full-scope marketing department out-sourced.
Our clients essentially purchase a dedicated portion of our team’s skills, resources, and capacity as a one-stop marketing solutions product for their business.
Harbin Designs is looking to hire a Social Media Manager.
Could this be you?
Communication and connection are vital for our business. Social media is an integral part of how we engage with our client base as well as our peers. The Social Media Manager serves as the face of Harbin Designs on all social media platforms.
Beyond our own social media, the Social Media Manager is responsible for establishing, creating, managing, and maximizing our clients’ social media. Since effective social media requires strategy, the Social Media Manager will be the creative force responsible for the success of our clients’ social media efforts.
Harbin Designs is a rapidly growing company, doubling in client scope and revenue every six months over the past three years. We are looking for a candidate who has a desire to be a part of building something great as well as possesses a strong personal commitment to an intense work ethic, constant improvement, aggressive growth, excellence in all things, and keeping a positive attitude under pressure.
Further details and requirements listed below:
- Manage the strategy of each social media client.
- Create compelling and detailed social media plans and strategies for maximum ROI.
- Perform compelling audits and recommendations of existing social media accounts.
- Work proactively with marketing directors to leverage social networks for maximum positive impact on the client.
- Plan and develop multiple creative posts for client to be published on schedule.
- Work directly with the client to learn their industry and business in order to leverage social media for maximum ROI.
- Create witty and clever posts that are outside of the norm for each client and fitting for their voice and brand. Content must drive engagement and not be white noise.
- Plan, organize and manage the creation of onsite original content in coordination with our media director.
- Script short and engaging content for each of our onsite photo/video shoots.
- Interact with clients in a whimsical way in order to make them and their staff relaxed and comfortable during the shoot.
- Direct the photo/video team to get content which meets your vision, style and goals.
- Be intimately familiar with each social network and their inner workings, especially Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Work in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create social posts.
- Create reports which demonstrate value to the client.
- Self Confidence – Confidence in one’s own abilities, capacities, and judgments.
- Emotional Intelligence – able to identify and manage one’s own emotions and the emotions of others, whether positive or negative.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company and client resources.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and requests clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Addresses comments to posts appropriately and effectively.
- Strong Written Communication – Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Design – Produces creative solutions; Translates concepts and ideas into actionable briefs; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Presents a professional and pedigreed personal image both externally and internally.
- Time Requirements: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Office Location: 215 Greencastle Rd. Tyrone GA, 30290
- Pay Type: Salary (negotiated individually based on qualifications and experience). *
*This position is designed to facilitate vertical advancement of role, responsibility, and correlating compensation. This opportunity is in congruence with company growth and personal performance. For further questions about compensation and potential, please inquire directly as a part of an application inquiry.
- Required: Relevant experience with social media
- Preferred: Background/Experience in basic graphic design
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma
If interested, please email resume and references to: email@example.com